"Consolidation has been a key inspiration for my scrapbook layout design lately, and I know of no better way to consolidate than to get a lot of photos onto a single layout using multi-photo grids. In this video, I’m going to walk you through how to make a 12-photo grid using Photoshop Elements for use on your next scrapbook page or project..."
go to tutorial
This Tuesday Tutorial Includes...
- PDF of step-by-step tutorial
- Video tutorial via Vimeo (8:35 min)
- Layout samples using the photo grid technique
- Free download: "monthly snaps" date artwork here
- Free download: "left to right, row by row" journal block here
Source: Ali Edwards : Tuesday Tutorials | Cathy Zielske